Baseball Award Certificates for Word
What is a baseball award certificate?
Baseball award certificates are the official documents of appreciation that can be issued by academic institutions, government organizations, or private organizations. These certificates are presented to the individuals who have participated and/or performed well in the baseball match/es. Usually, this type of certificate is issued to the individual player, but one certificate to appreciate and acknowledge the efforts of the whole team can be given as well.
Types of certificates
Although award certificates and participatory certificates are different, sometimes, the issuing authority uses the same format of certificates to issue to both the performers and the participators. They believe the certificate is a token of appreciation, so the same template can be used for anyone, who needs to be acknowledged for his baseball skills. Therefore, these certificates can be of three types:
- Position certificates: These are issued to the holders of the positions in a match or a tournament, such as first, second, third, or runner-up position, or to the gold, silver or bronze medal holders.
- Performance certificates: These certificates are given to the players, who have showed some special performance in the match or tournament, such as scoring high number of points, etc.
- Participation certificates: These are issued to the individuals, who have participated in a baseball match or tournament.
The issuing authorities of such certificates can vary as well, as explained below:
- An academic institution can issue a baseball award certificate to the students, who are part of the baseball team of the institution.
- A government organization will issue such certificates, usually, when it is responsible for national or international baseball team, matches and tournaments.
- A private organization may issue such certificates:
- When it has formed a baseball team, that plays nationally or internationally.
- When it arranges baseball matches or tournaments for its employees as a recreational activity.
General details to add in a certificate
These issuing authorities decide about the design and the content of the award certificates, and hence, their priorities, requirements, and likes/dislikes would be incorporated in the final template of such certificates. However, generally, the following details are displayed on such certificates:
- Date of issuance.
- Details of the issuing authority, including name, logo, slogan, address, stamp, etc.
- Purpose of issuance, including details of the match or tournament.
- Name of the receiver, along with the parent’s or guardian’s name.
- Status of the receiver: position holder, performer or participator.
- A statement of praise or acknowledgement.
- Congratulatory statement.
- Any interesting images or pictures.
- Signature of the issuing authority.
These certificates are kept safe by the receivers. However, the importance of this certificate can vary, based on who is receiving it. For instance, if it is being issued to a student, the certificate would be an accolade, that can build up his extra-curricular for his resume or for his evaluation by the institution.
On the other hand, if it is received by a national baseball player, the certificate holds great significance, as it can directly impact his career and selection criteria.